Sunday, August 5, 2007

Epicurious Market

I am so excited to post the very first review on Handmade A la Mode. Be sure to check back weekly for the latest handmade product reviews and finds.

Our very first review goes to Epicurious Market. Epicurious has it all; body butters, scrubs, lip balms, candles and of course luscious bars of soap. With scents like Sweet Orange Chili Pepper and Margarita this is definitely not your grandmother's soap!


I recently purchased the Bamboo Sugar Cane and the Lime Cilantro kitchen soap; both are fabulous. I have the Bamboo Sugar Cane in the shower. It is a nice light scent that does not over power you. Personally, this is a HUGE plus for me because I have some severe morning sickness and strong scents send me running. So, the Bamboo Sugar Cane gets an A+ in my book.

I keep the Lime Cilantro kitchen soap, in the kitchen (of course). Fresh and clean and large this is a bar of soap you can really wrap your hands around. Not only does this soap smell yummy, but is leaves my hands nice and soft. Another A+!

Epicurious Market gets 3 scoops from Handmade A la Mode. Be sure to check out all the wonderful ways to pamper yourself at http://epicurious.etsy.com

No comments: