Sunday, January 6, 2008

Chickabiddybaby Goodness


I haven't posted in a while because baby Isabella tried to make her debut 8 weeks early on Christmas. I have since been on modified bed rest and have little time to tend to blogging.

The good news..baby is still on board, I'm back on my feet and here to tell you about more wonderful handmade items I have purchased just prior to the holidays.

*************************************************************************************

When I first saw this little lady I could not resist. Look at her sweet and peaceful face. I found this little gem at Chickabiddybaby.etsy.com This was the very first purchase I made for Isabella and I cannot wait to give it to her (although another 6 weeks would be nice). This unique little sock rattle measures about 6 inches and is so soft. There are also some sweet jingling bells, tucked safely inside.

I have of course added Chickabiddybaby to my favorites. Her customer service and communication were outstanding and I couldn't have been more pleased with my purchase. The Chickabiddybaby boutique has everything from these precious sock dolls, to burp rags to clothes. Be sure to stop by and take a look if you know any expecting moms-to-be.

No comments: